Advertising can make all the difference for organizations trying to get a leg up on the competition.
In fact, the power of advertising is in the numbers. Business owners and executives spent a whopping $223.7 billion in 2018 on media advertising in the United States.
Before diving into the multitude of ad tactics, however, it’s important to have a solid marketing strategy in place. Working with agency professionals to develop and implement your plan can significantly improve your brand’s visibility and build customer loyalty.
Marketing planning can be particularly valuable to cannabis businesses. It helps sort out the who, what, why, where, when, and how questions that make this industry unique and challenging. Once you have a plan, it’ll be much easier to make adjustments to things like messaging and target audiences as a result of changing regulations and evolving consumer trends.
To help you with the technology piece of the business strategy puzzle, we’re launching a new content series. We take an in-depth look at different categories of tech built specifically for the hemp and cannabis industry.
For the first installment in the series, we evaluated advertising tools and selected five of the best solution providers. In the downloadable report linked below, we highlighted the features and experiences each one has to offer.
Here’s a quick snapshot:
- Fyllo offers several custom software services that can help you develop ad campaigns, understand ad requirements, and create compliant messaging.
- Leafly provides information about cannabis strains and gets your ads in front of the audiences that best suit your business.
- Mantis allows you to utilize real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and attribution software to help advance your media campaigns.
- Traffic Roots can help you optimize your ad campaigns through a well-established network and intuitive platform that allows you to access audience interests, habits, and geographic locations.
- Weedmaps offers software tools that allow you to list your business, run ads that resonate with shoppers, and manage product discounts.
To learn more about each company, their offerings, and which tools are right for your business, download the complete report.
Stay tuned for future reports in our Technology Solutions for Cannabis Businesses series. We’ll examine supply chain management and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, point-of-sale (POS) systems, consumer-facing technologies, and more.
If you are interested in discussing any of these software solutions or want to know how our team can help you plan and execute an effective marketing strategy, please let us know!